Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 7


Well the other day I was driving down a road near a new sub-division about 7Kms (5miles) from the centre of Adelaide. Granted this used to be an experimental farm run by the CSIRO but that has not been for a number of years - low and behold I spied in the field behind my photo a "critter" - I stopped looked and sure enough it was a fox.

Any way I had need to be passing by again on Day 7 with Camera in hand - please view the slideshow along side for the result

2 comments:

  1. Jim this is a great thing. I never heard of twitter 365. Thank God I didn't until now...Lord knows I don't need another thing to do! LOL I hope it's ok that I added your blog to my blog roll. It's going to be so much fun to follow you on your journey this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Says the fox in the field is quite 'normal'- you should see them in the Flinders Medical Centre carpark in broad daylight!

    ReplyDelete